My dreams written down. What is my unconscious trying to tell me?

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Night of 23rd October 2009 - Partial...

...My father is showing me around town. We make our way to a bar. The bar is a large oval shaped room with a high ceiling, but quite narrow with sharp ends. It feels something like a bar in an up-market hotel - a boutique hotel, modern and designed. The ambient light is purple. An image of the word "VIT" (pronounced V-I-T) is the next thing I see, the only thing. The word is captioned in Japanese speech marks: 「VIT」. I think it's something to do with value-added tax, VAT; but this is not correct. I have the impression that my father knows, voices in the bar are heard debating what VIT is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Likes: writing

Dislikes: those things where you find yourself writing in third-person like someone else wrote the bio on you; but we all know how this works...