My dreams written down. What is my unconscious trying to tell me?

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Night of 14th October 2009

The girl, I think it's Nana, and me are walking toward the Tsutaya at Roppongi Hills. I am wrapped in a towel as I've just been swimming in the sea - I'm still dripping wet. I am naked underneath the towel and would like to wear something. Although the real Tsutaya is a DVD rental store, it is here an up-market clothing mall. I walk ahead of Nana, anxious to get in the shops and find a pair of adidas tracksuit bottoms that I've been thinking of buying recently in waking life. I enter Tsutaya, Nana is not with me anymore. It's still early in the morning, Tsutaya has only just opened, and there are few sales staff or customers. I'm relieved as I'm sopping wet, naked, and wrapped in a towel. I look for the pants I wanted but the store only seems to sell ladies garments... I see a pair of adequate size for me, although not the color I wanted, and feel relieved. I want to get them before being discovered. Now I realize that being naked and wrapped in a towel, I have no wallet. I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Likes: writing

Dislikes: those things where you find yourself writing in third-person like someone else wrote the bio on you; but we all know how this works...