My dreams written down. What is my unconscious trying to tell me?

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Night of 3rd July 2010

Nana and I are staying in a small hotel room. We must be on holiday. We have 4 children; the youngest of which is still a baby.
I'm in the shallow rectangular pool with the baby, it can't be our first born (who is a baby now in waking life) yet I refer to her as such. I'm holding her in my arms and trying to enjoy the pool with her; but, being a clumsy person, am quite stressed that I have to take responsibility for the baby in the pool (I know I'll make a mistake, so why me?). And I make a mistake.
I fall over to my left, and gravity stops me from being able to stop myself falling on the baby. My entire body weight is falling upon the baby. Its left leg is squeezed off at the knee by the impact. I'm horrified.
I quickly pick up the tiny amputated leg, it's still warm; and I sprint with the baby, and the leg, in my arms. I'm yelling at the hotel reception for an ambulance.

I wake

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Likes: writing

Dislikes: those things where you find yourself writing in third-person like someone else wrote the bio on you; but we all know how this works...