My dreams written down. What is my unconscious trying to tell me?

Monday, November 2, 2009

Night of 2nd November 2009

CKY style stunts are going behind an end credit sequence. Shopping trolleys are being rammed toward curbside bushes, and there is a lot of debris, rubbish, lying around what looks like a carpark. The carpark is now a windowed room, quite spacious, like an emptied gym, with carpet. I sense that the room was once a smart place, but is now run down - debris is all around, and I think I'm engaged in the continuing CKY stunts.
I'm talking to my mother and father in the room; I can't recall speaking to my mother but remember she was there, my conversation was principally with my father. The mood was happy and we are enjoying talking to each other, although a hint of sadness that the room has become so rundown is felt. At this instant a black bird - small, the size of a blackbird, but not with yellow beak, it is completely black - flies in and perches on my right shoulder. The bird is introduced as "the India Bird" - I think it is my father who says this. The bird speaks to me and claims, proudly, that the room is its room now, and it is responsible for the current condition. Although I previously felt some sadness, even shame, that the room has become so derelict, I hide my feelings and commend the bird in a friendly manner. I look at the bird's face, I see the left side of it, completely black, and the bird's eye is quite dead - like a shark's. I know that the windows have disappeared and the room is a subterranean one. I wake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Likes: writing

Dislikes: those things where you find yourself writing in third-person like someone else wrote the bio on you; but we all know how this works...