My dreams written down. What is my unconscious trying to tell me?

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Night of 20th February 2010

My sister's daughter - Harriette - is with me and she's being difficult for her parents. They do not seem to take her seriously, or are tired of her demands; but I am her ally. She comes to me demanding to show me her trick/be an audience for her - and, empathetically, I agree. I am a little shocked at her treatment, her dismissal, by the others, and my consent is in part to spite them, or pass judgement on them.
Harriette leads me outside the house and she plays illuminated by the braking lights of the parked car. I can not remember, in waking, what she did - but I am a willing audience.

At an exhibition hall, a modern architecture avant-garde building, grey, my Boss from previous employment (in clothing), and his ex-business partner (also from that real life job), are at the exhibition with me. I can not remember if this is my exhibition or theirs, or if it is really an exhibition, or our store; regardless, the same animosity we all had for each other, finally, is present.
We seem to be trying to tacitly one up each other. Perhaps through our children (we have all had children in the last couple of years). Again, I notice a lack of care, or attention, on their part, and offer myself as a willing listener/play partner for the children. However, I have no recollection of their children explicitly appearing in the dream.

I'm left holding the baby. I wake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Likes: writing

Dislikes: those things where you find yourself writing in third-person like someone else wrote the bio on you; but we all know how this works...